Our Festival isn't just about film - it's also about the future of film, and the technology that filmmakers use to explore the limits of digital storytelling. In that spirit, this year we're offering a very limited number of Future of Film passes to those who want to experience the festival's exciting tech/innovation events to the fullest. The pass is available for $399 and entitles the bearer to the following special access:
- Access to New Media Interactive Day: April 20, 9:30AM - 6PM | IAC Building (Badge/Invite only event.)
- Reserved seating at the Future of Film Live with The Verge Series: April 22 - April 25, Noon-2PM | 92YTribeca (Note: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time to guarantee reserved seating.) (Reserved seating for badgeholders only.)
- (1) seat at the Disruptive Innovation Awards: April 26, 11AM - 3PM | Paulson Auditorium at New York University. (Badge/Invite only event.)
- (1) ticket to a screening of Tricked: April 23, 6:30PM | The School of Visual Arts - including Tribeca Talks® After the Movie with Director Paul Verhoeven (Note: Ticket required. Badgeholders will be issued a ticket along with their badges.)
- (1) ticket to a screening of Beyond: Two Souls: April 27, 7PM | The School of Visual Arts - including Tribeca Talks® After the Movie with game creator David Cage and actress Ellen Page. (Note: Ticket required. Badgeholders will be issued a ticket along with their badges.)
You can buy your Future of Film pass here.